- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day!


Even though my dad will never see this, I want to thank him for being so wonderful!
Thanks Dad! I love you!

Every year I have a hard time deciding what to get him. So, I went with my usual gift:

A box full of Japanese rice crackers!
I’ve never mentioned this: My dad is half Japanese. He was born and raised in Japan. He moved to California when he was 13 after my grandma married an American soldier. He may not remember how to speak Japanese, but he still loves his Japanese snacks.
Eat up Dad! You’ll probably get another box for Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Dads are hard to buy for, when I was a kid I used to buy my dad Cheez-its.

    :)

    He died when I was 40, I miss him every single day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin