- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Post!

Hey strangers! Long time no talk! Sorry I’ve been MIA the past couple of weeks, but I’ve been crazy busy at work. Yep, when I’m not blogging I have this side gig called a full-time job (aka what pays the mortgage) and it’s been hectic the past few weeks. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a financial analyst…exciting stuff (NOT). I’ve been busy working on our 4th quarter financials and presenting it up the management chain. My last review is today, so things should be back to normal starting this week. *sighofrelief*
Anyway, I just wanted to let y’all know that I’m guest posting today at Christina’s Adventures!

I’m sharing a few of my favorite projects while Christina is away on a Caribbean cruise! You can read my guest post here.
So head on over there and say hello! And for those of you stopping by from Christina’s Adventures, WELCOME! I'll be back tomorrow with some mirror action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin