- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

London Calling (and Paris!)

It’s official! My mom and I are headed to London and Paris in September! We’ve been planning (and saving) for this trip for a couple of years and now it’s actually happening!

I know some of you live/have lived/have visited London and/or Paris, so I’d love to hear your recommendations. Any must see/must do/must eat/must shop suggestions? Have you taken any tours that you really enjoyed (or didn’t enjoy)? Favorite spots/restaurants/shops? Places to stay away from? Let me know!

We are taking two weeks of vacation time from work, so we’ll probably spend four or five full days in each city. We are still in the early phase of planning our trip, so I’d love to hear your ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin