- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Two years ago today I moved into my house! I can’t believe it’s already been two years! To celebrate let’s look back on my second year of being a homeowner:
(You can see my year one recap here)

I painted two rooms, one linen cabinet, and my front door:


I painted a couple pieces of furniture for the entry/living room area:



I finally spent some of that money I’ve been saving up and splurged on:



I finished a few projects that have been on my to-do list for-ev-er:

I worked on a few small projects and did a little crafting:


And finally I started (and almost finished) my kitchen makeover:

Whew! That’s quite a list! Oh, and I can’t forget we took a trip to New Orleans in the spring and Disneyland in the fall!

But I still have to say, the best part has been sharing the house with my boyfriend and these 2:


I had a great second year as a homeowner and I can’t wait to see what I can accomplish over the next year. Here’s to another year full of more painting, more sewing, more projects, and more Ringo and Abby memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin