- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Sound the horns! I actually created something that I pinned!
Mason jar soap dispensers have been all over the blogosphere and Pinterest for awhile now. They are cheap and easy to make…and look a lot better than the plastic dispensers the soap comes in. I’ve wanted one for awhile, but I like foaming hand soap in the bathrooms…and I think the foaming pump would look goofy on a mason jar. So, I gave up on the idea until I realized I could make one for the dish soap in the kitchen!
I’m sure there are a lot of different tutorials out there, but I used the one from Christine at Park House Love.
This is her soap dispenser:
This is the soap dispenser I made using her tutorial:

The mason jar was a $1 thrift store find and the pump is from a bottle of Suave lotion. I liked that the gray pump kinda matches the zinc lid. I think the lotion was $2something at Wal-Mart. So now I have a pretty new soap dispenser for less than $4!
I already had the orange dish soap, but I think I’ll get a different color next time. Yes, I care about the color of my dish soap now. I’m weird…I know.

Anyone else create something they pinned lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin