As promised, today I’m sharing the first of 3 updates on my summer project. Last you saw, the craft room was a complete disaster area.
I haven’t started painting or working on any projects in here yet, but I have cleaned.
Look! I can actually use my sewing machine now!
I’m not completely finished clearing out the junk, but you wouldn’t believe the trash I pulled out of here (actually you might after seeing the before pictures). Trash went into the trash can and clutter went into boxes for the Goodwill.
I still have a lot of work left to do, but at least it’s not completely embarrassing anymore. Hopefully the walls and/or shelves will be painted by the next update…