- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Junk #17

I’m back with another edition of Weekend Junk! But first, a quick note about the series - I used to do a Weekend Junk post every week, but I’ve decided to only post my finds once every three weeks or so. I’m just going to save up my thrift finds and share them all in one post (unless I find something so awesome that I can’t wait to share).
 

I usually frequent the same few thrift stores, so you’ll notice most of my finds are from Goodwill and Savers. I like to stop at Savers after work on Friday because Fridays are 25%-off everything (with club card). And of course I’m a fan of half-off every other Saturday at Goodwill. Although those days are crazy busy, so I usually don’t go until it clears out later in the day. Anyway, I’ve noted any discounts with a strikethrough.

OK, let’s start with the clothes (yes, I buy/own a lot of clothes):




Express Blue Leopard Shirt – Savers – $6.99 $5.25
Kut from the Kloth Red Shirt – Goodwill – $4.99 $2.49
Black and White Plaid Shirt – Savers - $3.99 $3.00

Old Navy Tank Top – Savers - $3.99 $3.00
Ann Taylor Loft Striped Tank – Savers – $5.99

And here are the rest of my finds; including a great example of ironstone that’s not just plain white -
 


Ironstone Platter – Goodwill - $5.99
Coaching Scenes Ironstone Cup and Saucer – Savers - $1.99 $1.50
Small Flower Pot – Savers - $0.99
White ‘Simply Shabby Chic’ Target Jar – Goodwill - $1.99
Small Shadow Box – Goodwill - $1.49
Paris Sign – Goodwill - $3.99
Ironstone Sugar Jar – Goodwill - $1.99 $0.99 (matches an ironstone creamer that I already own!)



OK, let’s hear about your recent thrift store finds!
 

You can read previous Weekend Junk post here



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin