- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, December 9, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Week #5

It’s time for the fifth installment of Pinterest Recipe Week! You can see the previous four weeks here. For those of you who are new, Pinterest Recipe Week is when I attempt to make a week’s worth of dinners from recipes that I’ve pinned.
 

Every Sunday I plan out my meals for the upcoming week - I typically plan 5 dinners per week (we usually eat out Friday and Saturday) and this week I’m even adding 2 breakfast recipes and a dessert!
 

Today I’m sharing my meal plan and next Monday I’ll share my reviews. Let’s hope everything tastes as good as it looks in the pictures!
 

Breakfast 

Stuffed Breakfast Bubble Biscuits 

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins


Dinner
 

Baked Bang Bang Chicken and Sweet Ginger Garlic Green Beans with Rice
 

Korean Beef with Rice and Broccoli

Caprese Stuffed Avocados 


 

Cajun Chicken, Sausage, and Shrimp Pasta with Baguette 


7 Layer-Dip Taquitos

 
Dessert 


Glazed Donut Strawberry Shortcake




Don’t forget to check back next Monday to see how everything turned o
ut! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin