- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Break To-Do List

It's Christmas Break time! The company I work for gives us a paid break from December 24 - January 1. I decided to use some vacation time to take off today and January 2-3 so I have a full 2 weeks off this year! I'm so excited!

Every year I put together a list of projects I’d like to complete during the break (you can see 2011 here and 2012 here). This year, with the extra days off, I’m hoping to cross more projects off my list than the previous years. I’ve put together a list of 10 projects I’d like to finish over break. Obviously I’m not going to finish all of them, but I like to give myself options.

Paint the China Hutch



Sew Living Room Throw Pillows



Sell Desk



Paint Coffee Table or Buy/Build New Coffee Table



Replace Medicine Cabinets



Install Living Room Baseboards



Build Bench for Entry or Patio



Update/Expand Gallery Wall



Frost Entry Windows


Decorate Patio




I’m taking the rest of the week off, but I’ll be back next week to (hopefully) show you one of the completed projects! Until then, Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin