- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break To-Do List

One of the few things I love about my job is that we get a Winter Break. Our site is officially closed down from December 23rd – January 2nd. I just spent Christmas at my parents’ house and now I’m heading home to do some projects! I’ve put together a list of 7 projects I really want to finish during my break. Of course I’m not that productive, so I’m hoping for 3 out of 7.  
Mount TV to Wall in Master Bedroom


Make a Headboard for the Master Bedroom


Install Baseboards in Living Room and Master Bathroom


Finish Organizing the Pantry


Sew Roman Shades for the Kitchen Windows x3


Expand Gallery Wall


Stain/Paint Desk for the Office


Send some productive vibes my way! Hopefully I’ll have some finished projects to show off next week…

3 comments:

  1. Yay for lists! I can't wait to see what you have in store for that headboard! I've seen some really awesome ones on Pinterest lately and it's making me want to build a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we sometimes use our blogs to hold us accountable?

    I look forward to your afters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl, you are going to be busy! I'm so jealous, what a awesome break! :)

    Happy New Year!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin