Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Storage Solutions

This post is sponsored by Uncle Bob’s Self Storage. All words and opinions are 100% mine.

I’ve been working on prettying up my pantry since I moved in. Although, if you saw it right now you’d disagree….let’s call it a work in progress. Anyway, I’m still planning to paint in there, but for now I’m working on storage. Everything looks better in a glass jar, am I right?!
While I was home for Thanskiving my mom and I found these jars at Goodwill. I’m pretty sure they’ve never been used…or someone cleaned them really well.

Large Jar - $2.99
Medium Jar - $1.99
Small Jar - $1.49
Total $6.47

I knew immediately these would be for flour and sugar.


Yep, everything looks better in a glass jar.

This is just a teaser...wait until you see the rest of my pantry! 

If you need to store something larger than brown sugar, you might want to consider self storage. Uncle Bob’s Self Storage has locations all around the country and is currently offering storage specials in many states.
I used self storage every summer while I was in college. Instead of moving my belongings home I put them in a storage unit for a few months. Self storage is also handy if you are planning a remodel and don’t have room for extras hanging around.
Also, now through December 26th - “Like” Uncle Bob’s Self Storage on facebook and they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots.


This post was sponsored by Uncle Bob’s Self Storage. All words and opinions are 100% mine.

3 comments:

  1. I need to get organized. My pantry is kinda pathetic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, and jealous ;) good sized jars are like $6 at my goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided it's not more storage I need, but fewer things to store. I am on a continuous purge!

    Self-storage in college is a great idea, my son did that one summer!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. Please consider following my blog too (if you don't already).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...