- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 - A Look Back

Happy 2012 everyone! I hope y'all had a fun and safe New Years Eve. I wanted to do this recap post a couple days ago, but as you can see, that didn't happen. But better late than never right?
 
Here are my 2011 blog highlights:

February
I started this blog!
First post here

March
I became a homeowner!



April
My mom and I painted the kitchen, dining room, and living room!



May
My mom and I painted the guest bedroom. No more hot pink and blue!



June
No more Purple Pooh!



 And I turned 25.


July
One of my most popular projects: ORB glass jars for the bathroom.



August
I bought the pretty white bedding of my dreams.


  
September
I finally finished my guest bathroom makeover!




And we had a new addition!

(I wish he was still that sweet and little)

October
My boyfriend's dad built us a new gate.
 


November
I sewed bird-y goodness pillows for my master bedroom.


 

December
I cooked like a madwoman!



2011 was such a great year and I'm so thankful I got to "meet" all of you this year! Here's to another fun year of projects, blogging, and new friends!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year! I'm glad I've been following you along--and we started up blogging at the same time it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look back, and now to look forward...

    Can't wait to see all you accomplish in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind in my blog reading! But, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog! Looking forward to all the things you have planned for this year. Hope you have a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin