- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Friday, January 27, 2012

Trading Up!

A couple days ago I showed y’all my new dining room table…but I never mentioned what happened to my old table. Have any of you been wondering? (Probably not) Well, I’m going to tell you regardless - I (kinda) traded my table for this little face!

Yep, in a few weeks we’ll be a 2 puppy household! Gluttons for punishment!
Now let me tell you about this “trade”:  
My boyfriend’s brother’s black labs had puppies (11!) at the beginning of January. While Lucy was pregnant I said, “We are not getting one of those puppies! I don’t care how cute they are! We finally have Ringo house trained (for the most part) and I don’t want to start all over again.” My boyfriend agreed.

Then she had her puppies and I saw their cute little faces…then my boyfriend’s sister-in-law told me how sweet the white female was…then she said she wanted her to go to a good home and I could have her…then the puppy fell asleep in my arms…GAME OVER!
A few days later I mentioned I was getting a new dining room table. His sister-in-law had been looking for a new table, so she said she’d buy my old one from me. Obviously I’m not going to charge them for the table when they are giving me a puppy, so we agreed to “trade”.

That’s our sweet little Abby! She’s only 3 weeks old right now, so we won’t get her for another month or so. Luckily they live really close to us, so I get to see her all the time!

In other news, it’s time to announce the My Memories Giveaway winner!
And the winner of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software is:

Congrats Ang @ Taking a Sunday Drive! I’ll e-mail you shortly with more information!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Abbey is so precious!! We just did the same thing a couple weeks ago. We have two puppies right now, and its wonderful (exhausting but wonderful) Can't wait to hear what Ringo thinks of his new sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mylanta...how cute! :)

    ~Hilary~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness. I love her! She's soooo cuteeee!! I'm in puppy love! (hehe... English major pun...) I have now decided that I am going to get a puppy this summer too! I'm sure my cats will love it.

    Yay for puppies and new dining sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sam, she is adorable. She looks like Bailey did when she was little. :)

    Have a good weekend!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new addition Sam! I'm excited to try out the new Software that I won! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!! Ang

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin