- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Challenge

 
 

Today I’m partying with Leslie for Photo Challenge Monday…except I’m joining on a Thursday. Let's just say I’m fashionably late. And I didn’t even take pictures for all 5 categories...Photo Challenge FAIL!

Transportation

 And this is why you don’t stain furniture next to your car…

Light

I just bought new lamps for the master bedroom!


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, will you be able to get the stain off your car? You could always just stain the bumper to kind of, maybe, blend it in? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek, what can take the stain off of your car? You must have beek kicking yourself. Or, if you are anything like me, swore profusely and then decided, " Whatever! It's just a car. ".

    Thank you for linking up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend! You can use mineral spirits to remove the stain from your car; it won't remove the paint or gloss either! :)

    Signed,

    THE-PARENT-WHOSE-DAUGHTER-PAINTED-STAIN-ALL-OVER-NEW-WHITE-DISHWASHER.

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lamps! They look cute! I can't wait to see your whole master bedroom done! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin