It’s The Junk House’s first giveaway of 2012!
A couple weeks ago Liz from My Memories contacted me to see if I’d be interested in trying out (and hosting a giveaway for) the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking program. Um, yes please!
You might not know this, but I used to be a hardcore scrapbooker. I have a rolling scrapbook suitcase full of papers and embellishments. Seriously! I have a scrapbook for every year of college. After college I started a new scrapbook for each birthday. I have 21 and 22…yeah, I’m 2.5 years behind.
Digital scrapbooking software is definitely easier and faster than paper scrapbooking. I whipped up this page for my “23” scrapbook in a matter of minutes.
Not in to scrapbooking? No problem! You can also create calendars and other fun products.
I really like the My Memories suite and will use it again in the future. Once I played around a bit, the program was easy to use. You can also download freebies from the My Memories website (that’s how I created my calendar).
So, are you interested?
Here’s How to Win:
(please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit My Memories and tell me your favorite scrapbooking kit (1 entry)
- Follow The Junk House publicly via GFC (Google Friend Connect --à) (1 entry)
- Follow My Memories blog publicly via GFC (1 entry)
- Like The Junk House on Facebook (1 entry)
- Like My Memories on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (include link in your comment) (1 entry)
6 chances to win!
I will verify each entry…
Giveaway will close Thursday, January 26th at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be announced Friday morning. I’ll e-mail the winner (please leave an e-mail address if not on your profile). If you have an e-mail, you’re eligible to win!