- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dining Room Table

Guess what I bought over the weekend?
(If you read the post title you already know)
A new dining room table!

It’s the Better Homes and Gardens Pedestal Dining Set from Wal-Mart. I’ve wanted it for FOR-EV-ER and I finally bought it on Saturday!
The table was $258, but I had a $100 Wal-Mart gift card from my credit card points. The table ended up being a great price…and I don’t have to worry about painting/fixing it up like I (probably) would with a Craigslist set.
I’m not sure if I’ve ever shared a picture of my old dining room table. If not, this is the dining room table I’ve had for the past 3 years.

It’s still in good shape (except a few puppy teeth marks), but it’s time for something more “me”. I also wanted a regular height table, so I can pull up extra chairs when friends come over.
(I need a new centerpiece!)

Oh, and don’t those chairs look similar to these?
Image via Pottery Barn

$179 a pop at Pottery Barn! Yikes! I'll stick with my $158 set!

One last look at my new table (and Ringo playing):

And I can't forget: Big thanks to my boyfriend for putting it all together! Love him!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's lovely and looks great in the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I love it! I think it looks great! Now I want a new table too! I like the tall table too but they are sort of limiting as far as having big groups of people. And plus you got a great deal on it! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These table design is what I love... simple and not bulky... its wooden too! i love wooden furniture by the way, cause i can just remodel, revive, or redesign...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin