- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October – A Look Back

Time to look back at all that was (or wasn’t) accomplished during the past month.

October was full of outside projects. We finally have a place to sit.

We brought in some heavy machinery.

And ended up with a pile o’ dirt!

My boyfriend’s dad built us (and Ringo) a new gate.

I also posted a list of 16 projects (maybe someday I’ll post the entire list…although that list would be scary).
And I finished 3 of them.



The ol’ blog got a makeover and new buttons.

And I did some Pinterest cooking (and reviewing).

You also learned who my first movie star crush was at jodie noted.

And finally, some Halloween fun.

It was a good month at The Junk House! This month you can expect more outside projects and hopefully some more projects crossed off the list. And the usual nonsense!

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog.. I am your newest follower from http://www.pinkumbrellaphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop - successful October for you.

    I went to the hairdresser and asked for a hair cut like Tom Cruise. So the stylist got me a cushion ;-)

    (I loved him too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you got alot done. love the gate, and ringo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gate! Just perfect. Hope you have a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay look at Ringo! He's getting so big! I love him. Anddd I love that you put that delicious looking meal right next to Tom C... does it get any better?

    I submit that it does not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of your precious pooch and the pumpkins! (Such a cute expression on his face.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin