- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February - A Look Back

It’s that time of the month again (no, not THAT time of the month) – time to look back at all that was accomplished over the past 28 days.
February started off with my 1 Year Blogiversary! Starting this blog is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!

 
February was my first month linking up with Shine Your Light’s Before/After party. I chose my office as my February project. This was what it looked like on February 1st.

Around the middle of the month I showed a teaser of the changes.

And finally, I shared the ‘After’ pictures of my February project. There’s still a lot of work to do, but I’m so happy to actually have a functioning office.

February also holds one of my favorite projects to date – my DVD organization project. Seriously, I have so much more space without all of those cases!

In master bathroom news, I added new towels and new artwork.

In puppy news, Hurricane Ringo struck again…

And last, but not least – we brought home our Abby girl.

I can’t believe we are already 2 months into 2012! Where does the time go? March is going to be an exciting month around The Junk House – I have a new Before/After project to share, we are finally working on the front yard and backyard, and someone’s been buying furniture…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin