- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, September 24, 2012

Shopping Trip: Target

Who’s ready for another virtual shopping trip?!
Today we’re stopping at Target – one of my favorites! I love Target and it’s only 3 miles from my house…very dangerous for the ol’ pocketbook. I swear I can’t leave that store without buying something!

Let’s start the trip off with some bright pops of color for your kitchen/home.  I want the yellow bowl in the middle, but of course it’s one of the few things in this picture not on clearance. Right now it’s $16.49 – the smaller version is on clearance for $7.48.

These metal canisters are also on clearance. How cute would this set look on a kitchen counter?! They are a steal at $3.98, $4.98, and $6.48, respectively.

I love these placemats! I’ve almost bought them multiple times – like they were in my cart, but then I put them back because I’m too indecisive - $3.99 each.

Originally $39.99 each, these glass lamps are marked down to $11.98. Great price for lamps…if they were taller, they’d be mine.

My kind of plant! It stays green forever; no watering required! I want one of these for the shelves on my entertainment center - $19.99.

These lanterns are huge and I love them! They would look great indoors or out. For the size, I think they are a great deal for $24.99.

I love this vintage camera bookend! It would look so cute holding up books on my entertainment center - $14.99

Tufting and nailhead trim?! The bench hits all the right notes – and it opens for storage. AND look at those cute little feet! Yours for $89.99.

I love these soap pumps; I look at them every time I go to Target! I would buy one, but I prefer foaming soap…sigh. The short and the tall soap pumps are $9.99.

This yellow bathroom rug ($24.99) is so cute and cheerful. It makes me want to re-do one of my bathrooms so I can use it. Actually, I just pictured the soap pump from above and this rug in my bathroom…now I really have the urge to do an update…

Sheer panels are a great way to add some privacy to your windows without blocking the natural light. I love these patterned sheers - a great alternative to the usual plain ones. $19.99/panel.

OK, now after all of that goodness it’s time to show you what I bought:
2 ikat-print pillows for the living room -on clearance for $9.99 (originally $19.99).

Looks like Ringo approves!
I'm also seriously considering buying that soap pump and rug for my master bathroom...

OK, let’s hear it – which item(s) is your favorite? Do you already own any of them?

You can check out my first Shopping  Trip post (HomeGoods) here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin