- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

S.A. Bummer

Picture this: It’s Saturday morning and I’m heading out to do my usual Saturday thrift shopping. I’m driving down Broadway (the street name sound much more glamorous that it really is) towards my usual first stop – the Salvation Army. I get into the turning lane and wait for a few cars to pass. Then I pull into the parking lot and see this:
NOOOOO! (Yes, I yelled that out loud to myself)
My favorite Salvation Army store is closed forever and I’m completely bummed! It was one of my favorite furniture stops and I was convinced I’d eventually find the most amazing piece of furniture ever there…and it’d be really cheap. The buffet I’ve been searching for forever – I thought for sure I’d find it there one day…
Remember this amazing thrift store find?

I bought it there…and for only $26!
Sigh. Now I need to revise my Saturday thrifting routine.

In other news, I’m crazy busy at work, so please excuse the blog slacking. By the time I get home I’m exhausted and just want to eat dinner/watch TV. However, I have made really good progress on my craft room over the past 2 weekends. I’m planning a post later this week to show you where I’m at with the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin