- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinterest Recipe Week 3

It’s ba-aaaack – Pinterest Recipe Week! You can see Pinterest Recipe Week 1 here and Week 2 here…I can’t believe it’s been 7 months since my last full week of food experiments!
As I’ve mentioned before, every Sunday I plan out dinners for the upcoming week and then do all my grocery shopping after work on Monday - it saves a lot of time and trips to the store. I plan out 5 dinners (we usually eat out Friday and Saturday) each week and I also add 1 dessert during Pinterest Recipe Week. Today I’m sharing my meal plan for the week and next Monday I’ll share my reviews.  Let’s hope we find some keepers in this list!

Dinner



Dessert


You can see these pins and other food related pins here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin