- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Junk #15

I’m so excited to share what I found with you! I actually bought it 2 weekends ago, so the excitement’s been brewing for over a week now. Seriously, I think what I’m about to show you is one of my best thrift store finds ever!
A nailhead trim chair (like new) for only $26!

Originally marked $65 (still a good deal), Salvation Army was having a 60% off sale, so I only paid $26! I didn’t want to risk someone else snatching it, so I carried it straight to the register and loaded it in my car before anyone could blink. I’ve seen similar chairs for sale at HomeGoods and Joss and Main for $199, and those don’t always have the nailhead trim. Can you tell I’m still excited?!
We’ve needed extra seating in the living room for awhile now, so it was a great find. It’s actually really comfortable too. We’ve been using it a lot over the past week and no complaints.

OK, so now I want to hear about your best finds. What’s on your “best ever thrift finds” list?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin