- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Interior Design Style Quiz

Jean from Flower Hill Design recently posted about HomeGoods’ StyleScope Quiz and how impressively accurate her results were. I decided to take the quiz myself and see how accurately it would define my interior design style.


My style results?

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Painted wood, distressed furniture, patterns, flowers, a breezy/relaxed feeling, thrifty-ness, happy/lively home – Love it all! Those are all the things I want my home to have and how I’d like it to feel.  Now I just need to keep working to get it that way!

Let me know if you take the quiz and what your results are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin