- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Insta-16: Take Seven

It’s time for another round of Instagram pictures! You can see the previous six recaps here

If you have an account, you can follow me at: SAMTJH22.  If not, this recap is for you! I’ve rounded up my last 16 Instagram pictures for you here today. This roundup includes the last few pictures from our London and Paris trip, my bowling victory (I usually suck), my parents’ dog Sadie in the snow, and as always, Ringo and Abby pictures!

As usual, my plan is to share a pretty collage of all the pictures and then pick my top 5 in different categories: Abby, Ringo, Cutest Couple (Ringo and Abby), Yummy (Food or Drink), and Wildcard (Non-Food and Non-Puppy).

OK, enough talk! Here’s the seventh round of Instagram pictures: 



And here are my favorites:

Abby


This picture makes me melt! This is my boyfriend and Abby every night before bed. She loves cuddling and he loves the attention (although he probably won’t admit it). I could look at this picture all day – that sweet sleepy Abby face.
 

Ringo


This is definitely one of my favorite pictures of Ringo ever! He’s always the first in bed and sometimes we tuck him under the covers as a joke…but he loves it! He’s just lays there completely content.
 

Cutest Couple


Like most dogs, Abby and Ringo love riding in the car. Abby always climbs into the passenger seat and Ringo loves having the backseat and both windows all to himself. He loves to stick his head out the window and feel the wind on his face.

Yummy


Have you ever seen the movie Pulp Fiction? If you have, you’ll definitely understand this picture. After my mom and I finished touring the Palace of Versailles we stopped by McDonalds to see if the Royale with Cheese was a real thing. It’s actual Royal Cheese, but close enough. My dad loves Pulp Fiction and thought this was the greatest thing ever.
 

Wildcard


It was hard to pick just one “Wildcard” picture this time because there were so many great shots from our London and Paris trip, but I had to choose the Eiffel Tower at night. I’ve always loved Paris and I’ve bought a lot of Eiffel Tower/Paris décor over the years. Seeing it in person was one of the best moments in my life. I’m so grateful that I got to share that experience with my mom. 


OK, who else is on Instagram? Leave your username in the comments, so I can follow you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin